Avonic CM60-IP-BlackArtikelnummer: AV-CM60-IP-W
PTZ Camera 20x Zoom IP Black
The Avonic CM60 is a high-quality PTZ camera, with an IP, HDMI, 3G-SDI and CVBS output. The camera is designed for fixed installations and works very well in low light conditions.
The camera is equipped with high quality components like a Panasonic CMOS sensor and a TAMRON glass lens with 20x optical zoom. Control the camera over IP, RS232 or RS485 with any controller with VISCA or PELCO support.
- Lens: High-quality TAMRON glass lens, 20x optical zoom and 60.7° horizontal angle view.
- Low light: High SNR CMOS combined with digital noise reduction, the picture is clear even under low illumination (0,05 lux @ F1.8) conditions.
- Full HD 1080p60: With Panasonic’s 1/2.7”high-quality CMOS sensor (2.07 Mega pixel) the camera has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and achieves a picture of great quality.
- IP-features: The camera can be powered using PoE and can be accessed by webGUI. Controlled by VISCA over IP and stream the video.
- DUAL IP-Stream: H265, H264 and MJPEG compression at a bitrate up to 8Mbit enabling Full HD video stream by ultra-low bandwidth over RTSP, RTMP, UDP and Multicast.
- Outputs: HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP simultaneously and CVBS output.
- Control: Control the camera with common protocols:VISCA , Pelco-D/P via RS232, RS485, IP (VISCA). IR remote control included.
- Presets: Up to 255 presets with 0.1° accuracy.
|Input||RS485, Ethernet, RS232, PoE, Audio|
|Output||RS485, HDMI, Ethernet, RS232, SDI, IP-Stream|